"QUE MEUS SEGUIDORES SEJAM POUCOS E SECRETOS. ELES GOVERNARÃO OS MUITOS E CONHECIDOS."

domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2014

OPUS GNOSTICUM SATANNAE - ECCLESIAE GNOSTICAE LUCIFERIANI CANON MISSAE.


Shakti , Our Lady of Babalon .
Scarlet Woman OF Hierophants ,
 Priestess and oracle , goddess and whore.
Draws your veil and reveals the mysteries of the serpent.
Teach your Vama Marga - Marga Dakshina .
Let me step inside in thy womb
and my sword find your calyx.
The creation of the To Soma Heliakon , my solar child.
Priestess of the temple of Eleusis ,
Thy mystical Kalas roam my body
And your rubiae stellae is jewelry that kiss.
 In Eucharistic communion of Viparita Maituna .
Unite water and fire, Shin and Teth ,
Mercury and sulfur, which creates the Azoth
It is a flame that burns without burning .
My Star Sapphire .
The priest is your slave
Your flower is the host of the Eucharist  that I put in my mouth
And it reveals the arcane Hierophant of the Arcanum Arcanorum
“Evoe ho . I acchel
Epelthon.epelthon . Evoe . Iao “.
Scream priests and prostitutes at the time of communion
The bread and wine is the Phallus which houses the womb .
Divine Shakti dance with me .
Lead me through the valleys adorned with stars
And abide the altars of the land where Hierophant build their temples .
Songs chant the divine Khali Nahemah .
And his passions immolate on the altar of desire .
Goddess Kundaline , serpentine fire that ascends to heaven .
Burning my flesh , in orgiático erotic feast.
Nullifies my self and my body rebuilds .
It shatters my spirit takes me with gold,
To that inhabits the cradle of the beginning of time .
To Soma Heliakon

Tu Venus orta mari venias tu filia Patris,
Exaudi penis carmina blanda, precor,
Ne sit culpa mates nobis furuisse viriles,

Sed caleat cunnus semper amore meo.

Nenhum comentário: